Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Update win 10 20H2 firefox problems

malakiax07

I installed the windows update for Windows 10 20H2, and I'm getting graphical artifacts on websites and firefox home page.

This can be see on google maps while moving around the map.

Tried on Microsoft edge and didn't happen

Is there an ETA to fix this?

My Firefox version is 83.0b2 (64-bit).

And I'm on the latest drivers for my graphics card.

I installed the windows update for Windows 10 20H2, and I'm getting graphical artifacts on websites and firefox home page. This can be see on google maps while moving around the map. Tried on Microsoft edge and didn't happen Is there an ETA to fix this? My Firefox version is 83.0b2 (64-bit). And I'm on the latest drivers for my graphics card.

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} by holding down the <Shift> (Mac=Options) key, and then starting Firefox.

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Did this help?

While you are in safe mode;

Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration in Firefox. Since this feature was added to Firefox it has gradually improved but there are still a few glitches.

How to disable Hardware Acceleration {web link}

Safe mode works but I need the addons, disabling graphics hardware acceleration does nothing.

I think is some incompatibility between the new windows update and firefox.

Are there WebGL related messages in the Web Console when you are on a Google Maps page ?

You can boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support to see if that has effect.