Showing questions for topic:

The firefox built in VPN won't load any websites, help please?

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed… (read more)

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed me how to enable, and I've been using it since. But now, as of roughly today, whenever I enable the VPN, no websites will load. At all. When I turn it off, they load instantly. But whenever I turn it on, it just gets stuck loading forever and ever, never actually getting anywhere. I tried enabling network.dns.disableIPv6 in the config page, because that's what I saw on a mozilla support page- nothing. Didn't do anything. The browser.ipprotection.enabled is still on, and I didn't change anything in settings. There was a firefox update very recently, but everything still worked with the VPN on. I just updated my computer, but I don't think that's it either because it wasn't loading things earlier today either. Not sure how to fix this. Please help?

Open 9

نبود قسمت vpn

سلام وقتتون بخیر من نیاز به استفاده از vpn های شما داشتم ولی گزینش که گفته بودن در آپدیت جدید اومده نیست

Open 1

I got my VPN on Firefox android app but I can't find it on my Firefox windows desktop app

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account… (read more)

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account but the VPN not showing, I search the settings and nothing there , any help please

Open 3

Firefox 157 Integrated VPN - Cannot Choose VPN location

Hello there, I tried changing location of integrated VPN in the newest version of Firefox (157) but I am unable to interact with the location inside the integrated VPN se… (read more)

Hello there, I tried changing location of integrated VPN in the newest version of Firefox (157) but I am unable to interact with the location inside the integrated VPN settings, which remains set to "Recommended". I try to change the setting both with the VPN turned on and off. I'm located in Italy

Solved 3

Cannot access the FireFox VPN

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help … (read more)

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help article says to do as well as following threads from others with this same issue. Nothing has gotten me the option to set-up and use the VPN. I have "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" turned on, remote improvement studies is one, and I have signed out and back in again. PLEASE I would love to use the VPN. I need help.

Open 1

VPN limit not resetting after end of month

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (read more)

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."

Open 9 1 31

Allowence on using Foxy Vpn

Hi Mozilla Support, I have a question about Firefox VPN and its 50 GB monthly allowance. I recently came across an unofficial open-source Android client called FoxyVPN (h… (read more)

Hi Mozilla Support,

I have a question about Firefox VPN and its 50 GB monthly allowance.

I recently came across an unofficial open-source Android client called FoxyVPN (https://github.com/Vauth/FoxyVPN/releases). It appears to use a Mozilla/Firefox account to access the same VPN service, but instead of routing only Firefox traffic, it provides a system-wide VPN tunnel for the Android device.

Could you please clarify whether Mozilla allows users to access the 50 GB monthly Firefox VPN allowance through third-party clients like this, or whether this allowance is intended to be used exclusively through the official Firefox browser?

I’m asking because I want to make sure that using such a client does not violate Mozilla’s terms or the intended use of the service.

Thank you!

Open 1

South Africa is included in the country list, but the South African Sites don't work with VPN any more.

My VPN used to work perfectly with my South African sites. Since I've downloaded the new Beta version of Firefox, things have become unstable, and the South African sites… (read more)

My VPN used to work perfectly with my South African sites. Since I've downloaded the new Beta version of Firefox, things have become unstable, and the South African sites - mainly my dictionaries (which I use daily because I'm a translator) - don't work any more.

South Africa is one of the countries on the list, but when I open the VPN now, it says South Africa is unavailable, which had never been the case before.

Please help me sort it out. I can't take screenshots of the problem. When I go to the country list from the VPN, the dialogue box disappears.

Solved 11 10

VPN not enabled after update

Hey, When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot… (read more)

Hey,

When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot use it.

Solved 2