Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Cannot access the FireFox VPN

sarinabrandle21

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help article says to do as well as following threads from others with this same issue. Nothing has gotten me the option to set-up and use the VPN. I have "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" turned on, remote improvement studies is one, and I have signed out and back in again. PLEASE I would love to use the VPN. I need help.

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help article says to do as well as following threads from others with this same issue. Nothing has gotten me the option to set-up and use the VPN. I have "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" turned on, remote improvement studies is one, and I have signed out and back in again. PLEASE I would love to use the VPN. I need help.

All Replies (1)

Hi

Where did you install Firefox for Android from?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.