Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

VPN not enabled after update

Mohammad

Hey,

When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot use it.

Hey, When I was using Firefox version 156, the free Firefox VPN was active for me. However, after updating to version 157.0.1, the free VPN no longer appears, so I cannot use it.

All Replies (2)

Bonjour

Use built-in VPN in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn

Unable to find the built-in VPN in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/unable-find-built-vpn-firefox

Otherwise, please, check, the preference, browser.ipProtection.enabled https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1578173

Chosen Solution

Hey thank you Using browser.ipProtection.enabled in about:config and its work again

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.