Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

After the update, the page keeps reloading endlessly.

vk1val888

Hello, I’ve run into a problem: after installing update 156.01, whenever I go to a link to join a Google Meet conference, the page starts reloading endlessly (including when I click the "Join" button). I’ve already tried disabling protection and hardware acceleration, clearing the cache and cookies, and even accessing it in Safe Mode, but the situation hasn't changed

Hello, I’ve run into a problem: after installing update 156.01, whenever I go to a link to join a Google Meet conference, the page starts reloading endlessly (including when I click the "Join" button). I’ve already tried disabling protection and hardware acceleration, clearing the cache and cookies, and even accessing it in Safe Mode, but the situation hasn't changed
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

If anyone needs it, I can send a video showing exactly what is happening.

Modified by vk1val888

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.