Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

improving FireFox

duksic

Good afternoon. I have an idea how to improve the FireFox browser. The details are here https://ideasmaker.ru/catalog/kompyuternye_tekhnologii/ideya_dlya_programmista/?clear_cache=Y&back_url_admin=%2Fbitrix%2Fadmin%2Fsearch_reindex.php%3Flang%3Dru Where can I contact?

Good afternoon. I have an idea how to improve the FireFox browser. The details are here https://ideasmaker.ru/catalog/kompyuternye_tekhnologii/ideya_dlya_programmista/?clear_cache=Y&back_url_admin=%2Fbitrix%2Fadmin%2Fsearch_reindex.php%3Flang%3Dru Where can I contact?

All Replies (5)

Here ya go. https://connect.mozilla.org/ If you have no browser issue, please mark this as resolved to get it off our list of issues.

Give a clear answer to my question.

LMAO. Post your idea here. see screenshot I hope this was clear enough for you...

Modified by jonzn4SUSE

Если вам так смешно, я свою идею отправлю в другие компании.

Хорошего дня.