Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
Drag-and-drop no longer working in FF
All drag-and-drop features stopped working on my FF 21.
That is, I can no longer: - Drag items to bookmarks or rearrange the bookmarks - Drag words to the search box or links to the URL box - Change the order of tabs - Rearrange items on toolbars - Move text in text boxes - etc.
Safe mode exhibits the same problems.
ARGH. It was not a Firefox problem at all: http://it.thelibrarie.com/weblog/2010.../drag-and-drop-stops-working/. Lol Windows!!!Pročitajte ovaj odgovor sa objašnjenjem 👍 3
All Replies (5)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.
You can also try a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder before (re)installing a fresh copy of the current Firefox release.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 21.0: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Uninstall your current Firefox version, if possible, to cleanup the Windows registry and settings in security software.
- Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall your current Firefox version, because all profile folders will be removed and you lose personal data like bookmarks and passwords from profiles of other Firefox versions.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- (32 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\"
- (64 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\"
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other personal data are stored in the Firefox profile folder and won't be affected by an uninstall and (re)install, but make sure that "remove personal data" is NOT selected when you uninstall Firefox.
I am having this problem as well. It persists even with all my extensions and add-ons disabled, and even in Safe Mode.
I tried both solutions above. I downloaded FF21 installer, uninstalled FF, then reinstalled. Still cannot drag and drop anything. So I reset Firefox. Still no drag and drop. No rearranging tabs, no dragging images on web pages, you get the idea.
ARGH. It was not a Firefox problem at all: http://it.thelibrarie.com/weblog/2010.../drag-and-drop-stops-working/. Lol Windows!!!
Izmjenjeno od strane cor-el
It may very well be that some modifier keys got stuck in pressed state or that a previous drag action hadn't completed properly if pressing ESC works.
If the keyboard is also affected then it usually helps to press all modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl, Alt; both left and right ones) a few time to correct this.