Ova tema je arhivirana.
Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
Arhivirano
Most "popup" features, including the "add bookmark" window and xkcd tooltips, time out almost immediately. How do I fix that?
I didn't have this problem on my old computer, but I switched computers, transported my profile, and now this problem showed up.
I didn't have this problem on my old computer, but I switched computers, transported my profile, and now this problem showed up.
All Replies (2)
Hi Yitzi,
I'd try starting Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox. If you don't have the issue while all of your add-ons, extensions, and themes are disabled, you can try adding them back in one by one until you find the culprit. You should look at the Extensions and Themes troubleshooting guide and the Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems article as well.
Hopefully this helps!
Thanks. Disabling the hardware acceleration did the trick.