Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

The new tab button has vanished since Firefox v157 update.

keithodom99

Firefox updated this morning to v157.0. It did something weird. It made the new tab button (a plus sigm located at the bottom of the vertical tabs indicator bar. for the browser disappear completely! I'm gonna need that someday, Like several times per day. Pleasw let me know it there's anything I need to do to get the add tab button back.

Firefox updated this morning to v157.0. It did something weird. It made the new tab button (a plus sigm located at the bottom of the vertical tabs indicator bar. for the browser disappear completely! I'm gonna need that someday, Like several times per day. Pleasw let me know it there's anything I need to do to get the add tab button back.

All Replies (1)

Hi

I have vertical tabs myself and the new tab "+" icon is still very much still there. Are you able to share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Postavite pitanje

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.