Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I installed Thunderbird. Added 3 email accounts successfully. 4th one glitched and sent me down a rabbit hole.

jbfeller

I installed Thunderbird. Added 3 email accounts successfully. 4th one glitched and sent me down a rabbit hole.

The 4th email address appears on my list but I get an error message.

Login to server imap.mail.yahoo.com with username ______@yahoo.com failed.

I installed Thunderbird. Added 3 email accounts successfully. 4th one glitched and sent me down a rabbit hole. The 4th email address appears on my list but I get an error message. Login to server imap.mail.yahoo.com with username ______@yahoo.com failed.

All Replies (1)

Yahoo is special, and not in a good way. I assume you have more than one yahoo account. Is that correct?

If so use the Config Editor to locate and change the hidden preference mailnews.oauth.usePrivateBrowser to true by clicking on

If it is not correct, we might have to start again.

Postavite pitanje

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.