Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

cant find the setup button when trying to sync

larmar

I have downloaded FF mobile on my tablet; I found the code;but where do "swipe left, tap the settings icon, etc?" Thanks,

I have downloaded FF mobile on my tablet; I found the code;but where do "swipe left, tap the settings icon, etc?" Thanks,

All Replies (5)

If the tablet version works like the phone version, there are hidden sidebars to the left and right of the Firefox window. Swiping your finger across the page to the left will open the one on the right side, and vice versa. Does it work?

Modified by jscher2000 - Support Volunteer

Which version of Firefox mobile did you download? From the Android (Play) store or from Mozilla?

No, swiping does not expose more content. Thanks.

I downloaded Firefox for Android from the Mozilla site.

I don't know why swiping isn't working.

On the startup page for Firefox Mobile, do you have a link at the bottom that says "Set Up Sync"?

If you tap the Android menu button and choose Preferences, is there a Sync section starting around the 4th line?

I think either of those should get you to the next step.