Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Peer's certificate has expired

earthfrequency

Hi. I'm using Thunderbird for my POP account and it has stopped sending messages. It just says, Sending of the message failed. Peer's certificate has expired. The configuration related to (my server name) must be corrected. What am I to do?

Hi. I'm using Thunderbird for my POP account and it has stopped sending messages. It just says, Sending of the message failed. Peer's certificate has expired. The configuration related to (my server name) must be corrected. What am I to do?

All Replies (1)

If 'peer certificate' means the cert on your server has expired, you'll have to renew it.