Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

how can I scan my phone

Rick Baldwin

I need to scan my phone I think is running slow

I need to scan my phone I think is running slow

All Replies (3)

I need to scan my phone I think it is running slow

My phone's being on yourself I need to scan my phone

Hey Rick!

Following are the possibilities that why your phone is running slow:

1. Running too many apps or programs 2. Having too little storage space 3. Using an out-of-date operating system 4. Having an ageing battery 5. Getting too hot

So, in order to speed up your mobile phone follow below steps:

1. Clear Your Phone’s Cache 2. Update Your Phone’s Operating System 3. Delete Apps You Don’t Use 4. Close Apps that are running in the background 5. Delete data that is no more useful 6. Get a new battery

Hope it helps! :)