Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

New device

zzpq

I have 2 Android tablets with Firefox and I just got an iPhone. I didn’t realize I already had a Firefox account so when Firefox on the iPhone asked me I gave it a different email. It won’t let me add the other email as a secondary. How can I fix this so that all 3 devices will sync?

I have 2 Android tablets with Firefox and I just got an iPhone. I didn’t realize I already had a Firefox account so when Firefox on the iPhone asked me I gave it a different email. It won’t let me add the other email as a secondary. How can I fix this so that all 3 devices will sync?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Hi zzpq, You'll need to sign out of the unwanted Firefox account on your other devices before adding them to your new account.

  1. Tap the menu button at the bottom of the screen:
    menu button ios 10
  2. Tap on your Firefox account name (at the top of the menu).
  3. Select Disconnect Sync.