Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

"UID Fetch server error while fetching messages"

Bickity

This has appeared for days now for my yahoo account, and I've tried finding a solution online. I moved messages out of my inbox to decrease the number but it still does it. I can receive and send messages but the warning is annoying. Is it something I'll have to live with?


Windows 10 / Thunderbird 52.0.1

This has appeared for days now for my yahoo account, and I've tried finding a solution online. I moved messages out of my inbox to decrease the number but it still does it. I can receive and send messages but the warning is annoying. Is it something I'll have to live with? Windows 10 / Thunderbird 52.0.1

Modified by Bickity

All Replies (1)

I added that I have the same problem as Bickity but mine is slightly different in the message I receive is the UID Fetch failed with the message (CassdbColumnNotFoundError(134/12)). This is now a constant error. I am running Win10 and Thunderbird 52.1.1(32bit). I compact the inbox every time I am asked. I no longer have any of folders I created showing up.