Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

Have lost my password, how do set up a new one

mozoman

reset master password via the instructions in the help section. But that was no help. So I guess I need a new password for Thunderbird and a master password.

reset master password via the instructions in the help section. But that was no help. So I guess I need a new password for Thunderbird and a master password.

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

Thunderbird has nothing to do with your email password. Email passwords are administered with your provider. Most providers have a password reset link on their help page.

The Thunderbird master password only protects access to any saved passwords in Thunderbird. You go to that option and create one if you decide to use that feature.