Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Firefox 23 loads slower than Internet Explorer 10

jsismyrock

I was doing a speed test between Firefox 23 and Internet Explorer 10. If you visit http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/PenguinMark/ all addons are disable on Firefox 23 and still slower than internet explorer. Why is that?

I was doing a speed test between Firefox 23 and Internet Explorer 10. If you visit http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/PenguinMark/ all addons are disable on Firefox 23 and still slower than internet explorer. Why is that?

All Replies (1)

I don't know how to interpret my results. I got 1 in Firefox (no snow visible) and 8370 in IE (blizzard). Maybe I'm blocking something?