Using FIrefox 18. It Stutters when I stream from Pandora music website. Any solutions? Thanks.
Simple. The music 'stutters' or 'breaks up' during play when i am streaming from Pandora. It happens on other radio and music websites, but I don't use others much except for Pandora. Windows XP SP3, Firefox 18, 1.7 GB RAM and 1.8 GH clock PC.
Any thoughts how to resolve this issue?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Note: It mostly stutters when it first starts playing EACH SONG - and stutters for about 10-15 seconds, then 'settles down' and nothing in Pandora's FAQ or help system addresses this error, or resolves the problem. And I am using Firefox because Chrome leaks memory like a sieve and maxes out my computer no matter how much RAM is available, and IE no longer works (IE8 won't load, and IE6 is unstable).
I am wondering if it is something in how it renders, but I don't know how to identify the renderer or to adjust it. The only other thing is that I do not allow third-party cookies because they tend to track browsers.
Did yo try to boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that has effect?