Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

web mail log in is preserving an email address w/ exposed password. How can this be fixed?

sgunter

when logging into web mail, I mistakenly entered my email password while still in the address box. Now, whenever I begin to enter my email address, the complete address shows up (cool) and underneath that is the "alternative" address which includes my password (uncool). I have gone to Tools and cleared cache and cookies to no avail. How can this be cleared?

when logging into web mail, I mistakenly entered my email password while still in the address box. Now, whenever I begin to enter my email address, the complete address shows up (cool) and underneath that is the "alternative" address which includes my password (uncool). I have gone to Tools and cleared cache and cookies to no avail. How can this be cleared?

All Replies (1)

Remove saved Password(s): Firefox > Preferences > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"


See also: