Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

My profiles are not coming up.

mgipson

I had two profiles set up in Firefox that are not showing up now after restarting my computer. One I have been using for YEARS. I have hundreds of bookmarked pages and saved passwords that I cannot access now. I also have a second business account that is not showing up anywhere and I need for an extremely important meeting in a half hour. This is disastrous and I do not understand why your browser did this.

I had two profiles set up in Firefox that are not showing up now after restarting my computer. One I have been using for YEARS. I have hundreds of bookmarked pages and saved passwords that I cannot access now. I also have a second business account that is not showing up anywhere and I need for an extremely important meeting in a half hour. This is disastrous and I do not understand why your browser did this.

All Replies (1)

What is showing up when you input about:profiles in your Firefox?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-remove-switch-firefox-profiles

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.