Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Blocks

kellyservices7324

I want these blocks off my phone, email and anywhere else they are interfering with my services. I believe it was done through GitHub but I’ve had enough, plz help. I can’t even use safari , Facebook , and other websites! Anyway I can’t stand it anymore

I want these blocks off my phone, email and anywhere else they are interfering with my services. I believe it was done through GitHub but I’ve had enough, plz help. I can’t even use safari , Facebook , and other websites! Anyway I can’t stand it anymore

All Replies (1)

Contact your mobile provider for your phone issues.