Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Restricting serches to uk only

iwan4

I have my egion set for 'uk' only, but my searches do not adhere to this goiving me world wide results. How do I get UK results only?

I have my egion set for 'uk' only, but my searches do not adhere to this goiving me world wide results. How do I get UK results only?

All Replies (2)

After the search term add a space then domain:uk

On Google, if you set Quick Settings (gear icon) > Language > Results region > United Kingdom it will prefer results in that region but you will still get international results unless you set Tools > Any Country > Country: the UK.