firefox browser crash
hello my name is haseeb and i am using moazilla firefox browser in my window 10 Home but from past 3 to 4 days i am facing the problem of browser crash crash crash again and again i am completely tired and i want to use this browser in future i check it my browser is updated with 101.0.1 (64-bit) please resolve it i am waiting for your responce
All Replies (2)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
I followed your instructions but i found last crash file and when i was open it i found the following ID "1656359889" i dont know what is the main issue with my browser please resolve it i still have a problem