Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Colors in YouTube videos are incorrect.

HelmutKS

After updating Firefox to Quantum (57), whenever I try to play a video on YouTube, the colors shift to a strange melange of purple and green, almost like the old red/blue 3D stuff. Everything else about the playback is fine. All the drivers and players are up-to-date, as far as I can tell.

After updating Firefox to Quantum (57), whenever I try to play a video on YouTube, the colors shift to a strange melange of purple and green, almost like the old red/blue 3D stuff. Everything else about the playback is fine. All the drivers and players are up-to-date, as far as I can tell.

All Replies (3)

الحل المُختار

thanks for providing your system details & a screenshot. does it help when you get the latest graphics driver for your amd gpu from http://support.amd.com/en-us/download?

Yes, it seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks!