This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do i transfer a photo from an e-mail to thumb drive ?
a friend of mine sent me via email photos in an attachment. how do i transfer the photos to a thumb drive so i can print them out.
All Replies (5)
1. Insert your flash drive into an available USB port.
2. When a window pops up asking what you want to do with the drive, click on “Open Folder to view files”.
3. Take that folder window, and move it to one side of your screen, you will need it again in step 8.
4. Open Windows Live Mail.
5. Navigate to one of your folders that you have saved messages in.
6. Click once on one of the messages to highlight it.
7. Use the keyboard combination Ctrl + A to highlight all the messages in the folder.
8. Now, use your mouse to drag those highlighted messages from Windows Live Mail, to the flash drive folder.
When the files have finished copying, you will have them both in your email program, and on the flash drive.
i did follow you message past # 4. what is windows live mail ?
i meant to say i did not follow your instruction past #3
did you get my messages ?
Firefox doesn't "do" email, so the contributor assumed to are using Windows Live Mail. Substitute your web-mail service for Windows Live Mail in step #4.