Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

re snptips - is it still valid, I can't see where to load my data file

didee

I have downloaded the Firefox snptips add on, but I don't know how to load my data file. When I hover over a snp it just says "No data file has been added". How can I do this?

I have downloaded the Firefox snptips add on, but I don't know how to load my data file. When I hover over a snp it just says "No data file has been added". How can I do this?

All Replies (1)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/snptips/ This add-on has been preliminarily reviewed by Mozilla. Version 1.1.1-signed Released April 15, 2011 135.2 kB Works with Firefox 3.5 and later

That add-on never made it beyond the preliminary review stage with only 795 users. Being that it hasn't received a user review in close to 4 years, I would be surprised if it still worked as the developer intended.

In the right-column of the AMO page, look at the contact information - Homepage, Support site, and email addy. See if the developer is still around and can help you.