Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Firefox is stuck in Safe Mode?

GALZISSMAN

Every time I open Firefox it starts in safe mode. Even when I restart my computer or reset Firefox it starts in safe mode. What can I do to disable it?

Every time I open Firefox it starts in safe mode. Even when I restart my computer or reset Firefox it starts in safe mode. What can I do to disable it?

All Replies (2)

Fiirefox Menu > EXIT.

Firefox is stuck in Safe Mode

There is software like Advanced SystemCare with its Surfing Protection feature that can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.