بنده به ایمیل اصلی دسترسی ندارم لطفاً کمکم کنید ایمیل ثانویه در دسترس می باشد
لطفاً ایمیل hamidmostafaie2000@gmail.com را به عنوان ایمیل اصلی درنظر بگیرید ممنون
لطفاً ایمیل hamidmostafaie2000@gmail.com را به عنوان ایمیل اصلی درنظر بگیرید ممنون
I need to change and/or delete email address for those who have changed for one reason or another. I cannot find where or how to change or delete.
How can I change my primary email address?
Hello, I currently am using my old email as my account [email address]. When I try to add in my current email [email address], I get an error message saying it is being… (lees meer)
Hello,
I currently am using my old email as my account [email address]. When I try to add in my current email [email address], I get an error message saying it is being used by another user.
If I try to log in with my current email, [email address] it says you must log in with the primary email.
How do I find out what the primary email is for the other account ? I suspect it was an old account used by me at some point in time.
In essence, what I would like to do is make my primary account my current email of [email address] and remove the [email address] all together.
At some point in time, I would like to delete the [email address] domain altogether since I own it.
Thanks for your help,
-- Donnie
I need to update my email address. My old one is [email address]
I want to add another email and use this one as the backup email ,is that possible
something happened and i cant change it help
[redacted] @yasodhara.org is an email account I haven't used for many years. It is administered by an organization. I would like to remove the account permanently. Please… (lees meer)
[redacted] @yasodhara.org is an email account I haven't used for many years. It is administered by an organization. I would like to remove the account permanently. Please advise.
Thank you
Hello, I'd like to add a secondary email to my Mozilla account and change my primary email address. Unfortunately, when I try, I get a security prompt asking me to enter … (lees meer)
Hello, I'd like to add a secondary email to my Mozilla account and change my primary email address. Unfortunately, when I try, I get a security prompt asking me to enter the code sent to my original address. I no longer have access to the original email address, so I can't input the code. Is there any other way I can change my primary email address?
Plzz birthday date wrong and aacount 30 day delete
I recently updated my primary email address in my Mozilla/Firefox account, and deleted the secondary email address. But while some of your emails are coming to the new a… (lees meer)
I recently updated my primary email address in my Mozilla/Firefox account, and deleted the secondary email address. But while some of your emails are coming to the new address (hc3baldwin@gmail.com), some are still being sent to the old address (chuckbaldwin@juno.com), then Juno forwards them to the new Gmail address. The header info shows that they came via Juno. I don't understand why all references to the old Juno address haven't been deleted from my account.
My previous card that was linked to my account was cancelled due to fraudulent activity so I am removing it as a payment method from various services. Under Manage Paymen… (lees meer)
My previous card that was linked to my account was cancelled due to fraudulent activity so I am removing it as a payment method from various services. Under Manage Payment Methods, I only see the option to add new cards/payment methods or edit them (i.e. change the expiration date, zip code, etc.). However, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete payment methods. How do I delete a saved card under my account?
My choice for a secondary email is taken according to your program but I own it. I must have created a different Firefox account in the past which I don't use anymore. Ho… (lees meer)
My choice for a secondary email is taken according to your program but I own it. I must have created a different Firefox account in the past which I don't use anymore. How can I free up that email address? [redacted from public] @gmail.com
I need to add a second email address as I no longer have access to the old email. Can't find the menu button.
How do I change my on file eMail address?
My old gmail that was associated with my mozilla account was hacked and lost forever. I'm trying to change the email that is associated to my mozilla account to my new on… (lees meer)
My old gmail that was associated with my mozilla account was hacked and lost forever. I'm trying to change the email that is associated to my mozilla account to my new one, but there is no button to change or remove my primary email. I clicked "Add secondary email" hoping I could add my new gmail as a secondary then swap it to primary, but adding a secondary email requires a 2fa verification code sent to the gmail I no longer have access to, and I don't see any bypass options. How can I change the email associated with my mozilla account without access to the old one, or do I have to abandon this mozilla account and make a new one?
Question 1: When I click on a link for email in Firefox, it automatically opens Outlook. I rarely use Outlook (my former professional email) and would like the default … (lees meer)
Question 1: When I click on a link for email in Firefox, it automatically opens Outlook. I rarely use Outlook (my former professional email) and would like the default email to be Gmail. How can I change that?
Question 2: The email for my account is my old professional email, which I rarely use, having retired 14 years ago. I do have access to it, but it's a long story. The box for secondary email says "None". So I have tried to add my personal email, which I use for almost everything now. When I enter it, I get a message saying "Account already exists." I assume that is related to my phone and tablet, both of which use Firefox. I would like them all to use the personal email. Can I change that? What happens if I delete this account and create a new one on this machine?
Thanks for your help. Robert McKeown
how to tell foxfire I have a new phone
I must update my email address from <[email 1 removed]@bellads.info> to <[email 2 removed]@proton.me> I see nowhere to accomplish this task ! Thank you. B… (lees meer)
I must update my email address from <[email 1 removed]@bellads.info> to <[email 2 removed]@proton.me> I see nowhere to accomplish this task ! Thank you. Bella De Soto
I cannot update my payment method because you redirect me to paypal (former payment method) where I don't have an account anymore. There are no other options... Best reg… (lees meer)
I cannot update my payment method because you redirect me to paypal (former payment method) where I don't have an account anymore. There are no other options... Best regards, Philipp