Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

Firefox will not save my Connections settings, so opens on manual proxy every time, rather than No Proxy?

witchfinder

I'm using Firefox 4.01 and it will not save my connections settings when I set them to "No Proxy" keeps defaulting to manual therefore it wont load any pages until I change it to "No Proxy" which I have to do every time I open firefox.

I'm using Firefox 4.01 and it will not save my connections settings when I set them to "No Proxy" keeps defaulting to manual therefore it wont load any pages until I change it to "No Proxy" which I have to do every time I open firefox.

All Replies (1)