Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

How to use restore session in firefox 4?

darthfanta

When I close sessions, the restore session does not respond when I reopen firefox and cannot thus restore previous sessions.

When I close sessions, the restore session does not respond when I reopen firefox and cannot thus restore previous sessions.

All Replies (1)

Firefox 4 saves the previous session automatically, so there is no longer need for the dialog asking if you want to save the current session.
You can use "Firefox > History > Restore Previous Session" to get the previous session.
There is also a "Restore Previous Session" button on the default about:home Home page.

Another possibility is to use: