Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

How can I delete autofill data on my Firefox 4?

mohammadmaaz

I am using Firefox 4 and I want to delete my autofill data but I didn't found any option for deleting autofill data. So please anyone tell me that how to delete autofill data.

I am using '''Firefox 4''' and I want to delete my ''autofill'' data but I didn't found any option for deleting ''autofill'' data. So please anyone tell me that how to delete ''autofill'' data.

All Replies (5)

Please anyone reply me!

Gekose oplossing

Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox Will: Use custom settings for history > Uncheck Remember search and form history

@ migser: Thank you very much for replying me. :)

This HIDES existing autofill data and stop collection of new data, but doesn't remove anything already collected. Rechecking the box will display all the autofill data already gathered.

Tools>Clear Recent History... Show Details section, check Form & Search History, click OK will delete collected data.

Gewysig op deur vyccid

@ vyccid: Thank you very much. Now it has completely solve my problem. :)