Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

I click a link (in email message, for example) and the webpage does not open. I am sure FF is my default browser.

keithbeck

That's mostly it. I click hyperlink in email message and nothing happens: FF does not open the page.

That's mostly it. I click hyperlink in email message and nothing happens: FF does not open the page.

All Replies (2)

Try to redo the default browser and make another browser like Safari the default and then let Firefox do it again.

See:

I did all this : no change, did not work.