Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

How can I set firefox not to delete cookies from specific websites, while being able to ctrl shift del all other cookies that are not from my prefferred websites?

AnonymousUser

How can I set firefox not to delete cookies from specific websites, while being able to ctrl shift del all other cookies that are not from my prefferred websites?

How can I set firefox not to delete cookies from specific websites, while being able to ctrl shift del all other cookies that are not from my prefferred websites?

All Replies (1)

Look through the Cookie extensions at AMO for an extension that has the features you want. AMO search for "cookies" extensions