ALT+F is very flaky
ALT+F is flaky and rarely works, i.e. it doesn't open the File dropdown menu. Others work fine ALT+E ALT+V etc.
Gekose oplossing
Aha, I think I had an old version of add-on tbkeys-lite that was interfering.
Your troubleshoot mode helped point the way.
Thanks!
All Replies (4)
What version of Thunderbird?
What is your operating system?
Does this still happen when you restart Thunderbird in Troubleshoot Mode? (See <Help | Troubleshoot Mode>.)
I don't see this happening in any of my Windows 10 or 11 computers, or in my several Linux virtual machines.
157.0.1 on windows 10.
Doesn't happen in troubleshoot mode.
Gekose oplossing
Aha, I think I had an old version of add-on tbkeys-lite that was interfering.
Your troubleshoot mode helped point the way.
Thanks!
OK, that suggests that one of your add-ons is interfering with that keyboard shortcut. Try disabling all your add-ons, then enable them one-by-one until you find the offender.