Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

upload back up from an old firefox login that is no longer available

Brent Attwood

My old login email is no longer accessible, I was able to save a backup from my laptop as it is still logged in with the old email. I have a new computer that I downloaded fire fox onto but when I tried to log in, it sent a pass code to my old address, which I no longer have access to. I was told to delete the fire fox off my new computer and reinstall and sign up with a new ID using my new email address. I tried this but my new computer somehow still sees that I had downloaded fire fox previously and wants me to sign in with my old email. I tried setting up a new profile, but it still wants to log in with my old email.

My old login email is no longer accessible, I was able to save a backup from my laptop as it is still logged in with the old email. I have a new computer that I downloaded fire fox onto but when I tried to log in, it sent a pass code to my old address, which I no longer have access to. I was told to delete the fire fox off my new computer and reinstall and sign up with a new ID using my new email address. I tried this but my new computer somehow still sees that I had downloaded fire fox previously and wants me to sign in with my old email. I tried setting up a new profile, but it still wants to log in with my old email.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.