Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Link being stripped

mary-lynn1

After a recent update - I can no longer copy a title from an article and get the full URL to paste in OneNote.

For example with this article - If copied it and pasted it in OneNote it would appear this way

How to Link Notes in OneNote (2026) From <https://www.usecarly.com/blog/how-to-link-notes-in-onenote/>

But now I get this:

How to Link Notes in OneNote (2026) From <https://www.usecarly.com>

I made no changes to OneNote and in settings there: Include link to source when pasting from the Web is checked.

This function is working in Chrome as usual. But no longer in Firefox.

What setting can I change?

Thank you

After a recent update - I can no longer copy a title from an article and get the full URL to paste in OneNote. For example with this article - If copied it and pasted it in OneNote it would appear this way How to Link Notes in OneNote (2026) From <https://www.usecarly.com/blog/how-to-link-notes-in-onenote/> But now I get this: How to Link Notes in OneNote (2026) From <https://www.usecarly.com> I made no changes to OneNote and in settings there: Include link to source when pasting from the Web is checked. This function is working in Chrome as usual. But no longer in Firefox. What setting can I change? Thank you

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.