Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

REMOVE GREY STATUS BAR OR THE GREY BAR AT THE BOOTOM OF THE MESSAGE

Mary

ON THE NEWEST THUNDERBIRD VERSION 157.0 I HAVE HAVE DOME WITH GREY BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MESSAGE HOW DO I REMOVE IT IN HUNDERBIRD

ON THE NEWEST THUNDERBIRD VERSION 157.0 I HAVE HAVE DOME WITH GREY BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MESSAGE HOW DO I REMOVE IT IN HUNDERBIRD
Aangehegde skermkiekies

All Replies (1)

I GUESS T YOUD CALL IT A LOWER SCROLL BAR '

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.