Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I cannot open links in Firefox. When I tap a link, it does not open correctly or does not give me the option to choose another application. I would like to open links using a different app instead of Firefox. Please help me change this setting

Lulubrasil

When I tap a link, it opens in Firefox, but I want to be able to open the link with another application. I can't find how to change this setting on my Android phone. Please tell me how to choose another app for opening links.

When I tap a link, it opens in Firefox, but I want to be able to open the link with another application. I can't find how to change this setting on my Android phone. Please tell me how to choose another app for opening links.

All Replies (1)

When I tap a link, it opens in Firefox, but I want to be able to open the link with another application. I can't find how to change this setting on my Android phone. Please tell me how to choose another app for opening links.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.