Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Netzero folders won't download to to Android

IronWingCSA

I added my Netzero account to Thunderbird for Android but my folders didn't download and I can't add new folders. I can with my Yahoo account.

I added my Netzero account to Thunderbird for Android but my folders didn't download and I can't add new folders. I can with my Yahoo account.

All Replies (1)

Have you checked the incoming server settings and folder sync options? Since Yahoo works, comparing its settings with Netzero might help identify the difference.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.