Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I got a iPhone 18 Pro Max and installed ios 27. Firefox is extremely laggy now. I alreasy re-installed Firefox, but the the problem ist still there.

nmgg

I got a iPhone 18 Pro Max and installed ios 27. Firefox is extremely laggy now. I alreasy re-installed the latest version of Firefox, but the the problem ist still there.

I also disablwd some funtions like auto fullfilling, but nothing helps.

I got a iPhone 18 Pro Max and installed ios 27. Firefox is extremely laggy now. I alreasy re-installed the latest version of Firefox, but the the problem ist still there. I also disablwd some funtions like auto fullfilling, but nothing helps.

All Replies (2)

Hi nmgg,

I’ve also upgraded to iOS 27 and haven’t experienced any issues. Could you clarify whether the problem occurs on all websites or only on specific ones?

In the meantime there was an updated released. Now it’s slightly better, bur still not normal.

If I enter text in forms etc. it’s still laggy.

I also have the bug if I retrieve from the cache Firefox opens a new tab. That sucks really.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.