Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I need to update my credit card info with you,. How do I do it?

Dan

I need to supply a new card and it's info to update my account, How do I do that?

I need to supply a new card and it's info to update my account, How do I do that?

All Replies (1)

Just a heads up, this is a community forum, so please don't post any card details here. You can update it yourself in a minute:

Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard. Go to Manage Account > Billing. Open Payment Info and choose to update or add a new payment method. Save it, and if you added a new card, set it as the default.

If you get an error while saving, try another browser or turn off any ad blocker, as these sometimes interfere with the payment form. If it still fails, you can open a billing case from the support section of the dashboard.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.