Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

HOW TO: Import application configuration (customization)

dave.kolaja

How can I import the configuration of the Thunderbird app? e.g. customized top panel, inbox sorting and view, reading pane customized toolbar, etc.

I've: 1. uninstalled beta 116 2. installed release 115 3. imported profile from beta to release => customization wasn't imported

How can I import the configuration of the Thunderbird app? e.g. customized top panel, inbox sorting and view, reading pane customized toolbar, etc. I've: 1. uninstalled beta 116 2. installed release 115 3. imported profile from beta to release => customization wasn't imported

All Replies (1)

Gekose oplossing

Update: I had to create new profile and manually copy most of the files from previous profile, as importing the profile from higher Beta to lower Release wasn't possible.