Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

Firefox android blank screen

ibrahimayaanhussain9

Firefox is showing a white blank screen on some websites and I can't fix it. I've tried reinstalling, clearing cashe & clearing data but it hasn't worked. I am using a Samsung galaxy Tab A (2019).

Firefox is showing a white blank screen on some websites and I can't fix it. I've tried reinstalling, clearing cashe & clearing data but it hasn't worked. I am using a Samsung galaxy Tab A (2019).
Aangehegde skermkiekies

All Replies (1)

Gekose oplossing

Hi

I am unable to open that site without Firefox for Android crashing. I have done a little research and have found that pages connected to that company appear to have been taken down.

It is very possible that the service may have been suspended.