Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

Frustration because I don't have a Preference

LaPoodella

I cannot change my preferences at all because I cannot get a preference menu from the Firefox banner button. I click on it, I use my Command, keys I have tried and tried, asked a question, asked again, tried to file a bug report and was waylaid back here. Sadly, after 22 years of using Firefox, I must go over to Safari! Please notify me when you fix this issue so I can set my preferences and use my favorite radio station.

I cannot change my preferences at all because I cannot get a preference menu from the Firefox banner button. I click on it, I use my Command, keys I have tried and tried, asked a question, asked again, tried to file a bug report and was waylaid back here. Sadly, after 22 years of using Firefox, I must go over to Safari! Please notify me when you fix this issue so I can set my preferences and use my favorite radio station.

All Replies (1)

Hi, is this problem on your Mac, or on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad)?

If it on your Mac:

Is the Preferences page available using either of these methods:

  • (menu bar) Firefox > Preferences
  • type or paste about:preferences into the address bar and press Enter/Return to load it