Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

Firefox seems to have taken over my computer

ann.rayner

Hi

I'm trying to save Word documents as PDFs which has always worked and opened in Adobe. Today they are being changed to Firefox HTML files. I have tried downloading them from this, opening Adobe saving them as a PDF from there, but the file types stay as Firefox HTML. I have Windows 10.

Thanks Ann

Hi I'm trying to save Word documents as PDFs which has always worked and opened in Adobe. Today they are being changed to Firefox HTML files. I have tried downloading them from this, opening Adobe saving them as a PDF from there, but the file types stay as Firefox HTML. I have Windows 10. Thanks Ann

All Replies (1)

Gekose oplossing

I have managed to sort this myself - thanks