Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

FF Settings Are Ignored ?

stealthsubgm

I don't understand -- the attached screenshots show my Android FF Settings for tabs & erasing data when I "quit" FF. When I "quit", and then open FF again, my tab(s) are still there. After I "quit" FF, I was expecting to open FF and see a blank/home page. What setting am I missing so that everything is erased & I open FF to a blank/home page ?

I don't understand -- the attached screenshots show my Android FF Settings for tabs & erasing data when I "quit" FF. When I "quit", and then open FF again, my tab(s) are still there. After I "quit" FF, I was expecting to open FF and see a blank/home page. What setting am I missing so that everything is erased & I open FF to a blank/home page ?
Aangehegde skermkiekies

All Replies (2)

Gekose oplossing

Hi stealthsubgm,

Did you quit firefox by closing the app or by pressing the three dots and then pressing quit?

the latter should erase private data and close all your tabs

Click the 3 vertical dots and click "Quit".

Now it is working as expected -- I have no idea how to reproduce what happened before.

Thanks for your help. Barry