Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

How do I stop the Amazon win a card contest pop-ups?

Grammy B

Making me crazy and interfere with browsing. I keep getting pop-ups from Amazon about acompleeting a survey to win a card. It’s a scam ploy to purchase stuff. I have to start my brousing over and it ma y come back

Making me crazy and interfere with browsing. I keep getting pop-ups from Amazon about acompleeting a survey to win a card. It’s a scam ploy to purchase stuff. I have to start my brousing over and it ma y come back

All Replies (1)

Hi Sbrrymom, I wanted to confirm where you have this problem. Your post is under Firefox for Android, but your browser identified itself as Safari on an iPhone. Mozilla has Firefox for Android, Firefox for iPhone, and Firefox Focus for both systems. And of course, Firefox for computers, too. Could you give a little more information about where you have this problem?