Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

I have audio but no video in youtube on mac book pro

jkelley61

I have audio but no video when going to youtube on mac book pro, I have updated flash player and adobe reader.

I have audio but no video when going to youtube on mac book pro, I have updated flash player and adobe reader.

All Replies (2)

Fixed the problem. Thanks.

Gekose oplossing

That was very good work. Well done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.

Also, can you tell us how you fixed the issue?