Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

How do I remove unwanted add ons?

RattusNorvegicus

How do I remove unwanted add ons?

How do I remove unwanted add ons?

All Replies (1)

You can remove addons from the addons manager.

  • press either the 3 dot menu on the upper right of firefox or your device's menu key
  • select tools
  • select addons
  • select the addon
  • tap remove

If you can't find the menu item. You can type about:addons in the address bar and follow the last two steps of the bullet points.