Installing certificates in .crt format into "Your certificates"
I have a certificate in the .crt format which needs to be in the "Your Certificates" tab.
Firefox only allows certificates in the .p12 and .pfx formats there.
How do I import this certificate into the "Your certificates" tab?
I tried to see if I can convert .crt into .p12 but no luck. (the same certificate I was able to convert to .p7b and .spc format)
P.S. The reason I am doing this is because my hard drive crashed and I have the back up copy of the certificate and now need to install it. Before that the webservice who issued the certificate installed it from within the asked to safe the back up copy, which I did.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Can you install that certificate in IE and export it there to a format that Firefox supports?
I tried it. It says the "import was successful" but the certificate does not show up in the "Personal" tab. I restarted the EI, it did not help.